Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dream Interpretation

Dream interpretation is the process of assigning meaning to dreams. The dream interpretation readings that I offer can be customized or the client can choose to use the questions that I have created for these readings. When you dream the dreams can literally mean what you are dreaming about or the dreams can mean something totally different.
Let’s take me for example. I have been having pregnancy dreams for over a week which really freaked me out because I do not want any more kids. I have my 3 beautiful girls and I am happy with that but I kept having pregnancy dreams. In a few of the dreams it was me that was pregnant and in other dreams it was people that I knew that was pregnant. Well I tried to do a dream interpretation on myself and it just didn’t work so I decided to do some research online regarding pregnancy dreams and I found so many sites that said the same thing which was that I am starting on a new path and I am terribly scared to start this new chapter of my life. So in my case the pregnancy dreams meant that I would be starting something new.
Another example is a friend of mine came to me with a dream regarding a guy that she has only spoken to online. Her dream was basically telling her that she was misinterpreting this man in every way possible. She was letting her own fears get in the way of seeing what this man is really about.
My other example is that one of my clients came to me because she was having tons of dreams that stated she had cancer. She even saw herself on a gurney. I explained to her through my cards that those were her fears coming out in her dreams. I told her that her doctor had found a lump in her breast and the doctor will be sending her for a few procedures and she told me that I was right about her doctor and all the appointments she will have to go to. In the end I told her that these procedures are just a precaution and they needed to be done in order to make sure the lump wasn’t cancerous. She was so relieved to know that she wasn’t going to die but I urged her to do as the doctor directed because I am not a doctor and the only thing I can do is guide her towards the path that is meant for her.
Tarot & Dream Interpretation sessions can help guide you through troubled emotions and clouded thoughts.  Using Tarot cards to interpret your dreams is an age-old technique. They offer a reflection of your past, insights to your current situations, and possibilities for the future.  Access your inner wisdom so you can: Deal with unresolved issues, Improve relationships, Cope with anger, change and loss, Make better choices, Become more creative in all areas of life, Lead you toward personal growth and spiritual fulfillment, Strengthen your intuition, and more.
There are people find that it is acceptable to work with dreams but they do not find that it is acceptable to work with the Tarot.  However, truth be told, you can utilize the Tarot in order to help you with self-growth and understanding without ever doing any form of divination at all.  This is because with both dreams and the tarot you will get a wide variety of images.  These images will pique your unconscious in a very delightful way.

1 comment:

  1. Funny but I rarely dream. But I am sure as you are that dreams have meaning. Thank you for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete