Sunday, September 4, 2011

Part 4 Of My Journey As A Psychic

Hey everyone this entry will explain one of my many journey’s as a psychic. The third psychic gift I have is Clairsentience. Clairsentience has to do with sensing. This is more of a body feeling or sensing than actually seeing visions with your third eye or physically hearing thoughts or voices. I have had this ability sine my teen years. I have always had the ability to feel what others feel whether I knew them or not.
If someone is Clairsentient he or she has psychic radar working all the time, psychically feeling the environment as he or she goes through the day. The down side to clairsentience is that I have become a psychic sponge. I have the ability to soak up too much of the environment and I carry it with me which at times can really suck.
My first experiences were with my family. I could feel when something was wrong before they even said anything to me but as the years went by this ability grew stronger and stronger and it was to the point that I could feel the feelings of total strangers. All they had to do was walk by me and I could clearly feel everything that they were feeling. This ability is good when needed but it is extremely hard to turn it off. I have tried everything and this is the one ability that will not shut down and it drains me so badly. It’s to the point that when I talk a walk outside I have to listen to my Ipod or I will hear feel and see everything that is around me whether I want to or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment