Friday, September 2, 2011

Part 2 Of My Journey As A Psychic


Today’s topic will be about the first psychic gift that I have which is Clairvoyant. My Clairvoyance ability started about 5 years ago. I didn’t realize what was going on until I actually saw my visions come true. I decided to do some research to see if what I can learn about this ability. In my research I found that Clairvoyance is when psychic information arrives in the form of pictures or visions. Clairvoyance is the gift of seeing images. We all have an invisible third eye which is sometimes too referred to the psychic eye. It’s with this eye that a clairvoyant sees information in the form of pictures, visions or images. When we see a ghost, a spirit guide, or a deceased loved one that is also clairvoyance.
At first it just started with visions and pictures but as time passed I was able to speak to the dead through my tarot cards. The person I was reading for would ask for their deceased loved one and they would appear next to me and if they had a message for them it would show through the reading I was doing. The first time I ever saw a spirit is when I was doing a reading for a friend of mine. She asked me about her father who had passed away and out of nowhere he was standing near me. I didn’t realize it was him until I described the man to her she then started crying and let me know that yes it was her father who was with me. As you can imagine I was terrified but the woman’s father wasn’t mean he was very nice and he made sure he got his messages to her and then he left. They were actually able to hold a conversation through the reading which after a while I thought was pretty cool because I didn’t even know I could do that until that happened.
Now when I do a reading if the person I am reading for asks about a deceased loved one they usually come through if they have a message for them or if they just want to talk. Now that I’m use to this ability I enjoy doing it because it gives a lot of people the closure they need that they may have never gotten if it wasn’t for me.
This ability that I have makes it all worth the attacks that I have endured because of the skeptics that say that I’m evil or a scam artist because I choose to charge for my services, but deep down inside I know that I have helped thousands of people get the closure they were so desperately looking for and that’s enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment