Friday, September 2, 2011

Part 3 Of My Journey As A Psychic


My second psychic gift that I have been blessed with is Clairaudience. Clairaudience is the psychic gift of hearing. My first experience with Clairaudience was when a family member was asking me to do a tarot reading for them. I agreed and I ask what the question they had was and once they told me I immediately received the answer. At first I didn’t say anything because I thought I was assuming the answer so I kept quiet and did the reading once I got home. After doing the reading I realized the answer I had received was the correct answer. At this point I thought it was a coincidence so I let it go. With time this ability kept happening people would come up to me and ask me questions and I don’t know how but I had the answer right away without thinking twice. I never responded right away because I still wasn’t comfortable with this ability so after receiving the messages I would always consult my cards to make sure what I was hearing was accurate.
A lot of people may think this ability sounds simple enough but it can be very confusing. When a clairaudient receives information it comes into his or her mind as thoughts. Since these thoughts don’t sound any different from your own thought’s the clairaudient’s job is to learn through trial and error, to distinguish between personal thoughts and incoming psychic information. There are a variety of sources that send thoughts to us. We could be receiving information from our spirit guides; a guardian angel, deceased loved ones, or earth bound spirits. Spirits do not have voices as we do. The way they communicate with each other and with us is by projecting thoughts. Another form of communication is mental telepathy. This is hearing thoughts of people who are either in your general vicinity or simply in your life. It’s not uncommon for us to pick up the thoughts of people we are very connected to on a psychic level.
At times I will receive messages without a question being asked but that’s not often. When it comes to me this ability works better for me when the question is asked but not everyone’s is the same so this ability can be used in many different ways.

1 comment:

  1. Just started blogging yesterday. So not sure how to do everything. I think I am following your neat blog now. Please be sure you are following my new blog also. http://honeysplace1invegas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete