Friday, September 2, 2011

Part 1 Of My Journey As A Psychic



Hi, Everyone. I am a tarot reader and clairvoyant. I began to develop my abilities when I was 14 years old. At first I thought it was a joke because I read someone’s cards just for fun, but it turned out that my reading was very accurate which scared me a bit. The facts that I read the cards correctly stood with me for about a month until I decided it was time for me to by my own set of cards and learn the correct way to read them. As time went by my psychic abilities grew stronger and I began having visions of things that had not happened yet. At first I thought I was going crazy but one day one of the visions I had had just come true right in front of me. At that point the visions started flooding in and throughout the months they slowly came true. Shortly after this I began to hear and feel and see what people were thinking it’s like I became a psychic sponge. I tried to ignore everything but it was very difficult to do and by abilities to get stronger and stronger.

At this point I kept the ability to hear see and feel to myself until one day I did a reading for a good friend of mine and I noticed a man standing near me. I was totally alone in my house so obviously no one was in my house. Shortly after that my customer asks me to see if her father who had passed away had any messages for her. Now this was my first time receiving a question like that so I ask the question to the cards and her father showed himself to me. At this point I thought I was going crazy until I asked her to describe her father to me. Once she did I had realized that her father had come through and he did have a message for her. In fact they had a whole conversation through my cards. It was cool and scary all at the same time because my friend received the information she needed but I was scared to death. Day by day by abilities continue to grow and I finally feel comfortable with everything I can do I am no longer scared to see, hear or feel anything that is thrown at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment